Posts Tagged ‘Market research’
• Doing market research: What is market research? The first step is to investigate the potential market. Who needs what I have to offer? Is there room in the market for my product or already saturated? Is it a niche? Can you define your ideal customers? These questions must be answered before considering starting a business . Too many entrepreneurs have realized too late that there is no place in the market for their products. Others have realized that their target audience was too limited to make the business work.
• Show me the money: You cannot start a business without capital. Determine what you have, what you need and how you’re going to get. If you plan to seek an investor or funding begins to develop a business plan. See who is and who expect an investor angel. Investigate the costs associated with your company. Know how much you need and where they come. How to make a business plan.
• Hire a good business lawyer: Ideally, one familiar with new businesses. It can give you advice on how to write contracts, reviewing leases and the appropriate structure of the business. A good lawyer knows what you are trying to do and helps you structure your business so that you benefit. The best way to find a good lawyer is through referrals or contacts.
• Hire a good accountant: Accounting work with your attorney to determine the best form of ownership. Sets the company accounts and help with tax planning.
• Determines the structure of the business: the choices are sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation or limited liability company. The lawyer and accountant are very important in deciding the structure.
• Choose the name of the business: It may seem obvious and simple but the name is how your company will be known in the world. A good name tells a lot about the company. See the importance of company image in front of customers. It should be catchy, memorable, easy to pronounce and easy to spell. You should also worry about how this translates into an Internet domain name. View the importance of the name for the company.
• Get all the patents and licenses: Besides the license business you may need additional permits depending on the type of business and law.
Most entrepreneurs, assembled your business and do not normally reach the first year, due primarily to that did not follow a strategy or did a study of market or requiring the business itself. Why detail 10 steps to follow once we have the more difficult. “The idea of business”
10 TIPS TO TAKE YOUR IDEA FORWARD:
- WRITE YOUR BUSINESS PLAN: Will serve not only to know what you need to put it into practice, if not to convince your future investors that it is worth investing in your business idea.
- CONDUCT A MARKET STUDY: Basic. By very good business idea that is, need to know if there are future clients in your environment that require your product or service.
- FUNDING: Through the Government of your country, to the plan and support to entrepreneurs. Through banks and savings to create in your idea. Through investors who are interested in your project and have least, liquidity, and never through family and friends.
- HIRE A FINANCIAL ADVISER: Squaring the numbers for your business accounts you subtract time you can devote to assemble and develop plans to make it work.
- DECIDE YOUR LEGAL SITUATION: There are many options, as well the Council to your advisor that you report, since your legal situation determines the amount and type of taxes you’ll pay. You may want to create some kind of society in particular. Read the rest of this entry »