1. Talk to customers . Research the market at the beginning can help avoid errors. Although it is not decisive enough support to have any idea about what should be the right offer, the right price for the right market.
Devise ways of knowing that your potential customers want and how you can please them.
2. Choose the location of your business or company carefully, even if your business is an online store, choose the location of the servers that host the same information is key.
In the specific case of sites, a URL which is attractive and easy to remember is very important. In businesses that require a physical point location is paramount.
3. Keep costs in check. Monte lean and versatile equipment, exchange services, forward purchases. At this point it done from clerk or messenger, to maintenance and cleaning, anything to save.
4. Be prepared for problems. Analyze the worst-case scenarios. Think about everything that can go wrong and make a plan of survival for each situation.
That few people do and then we go wrong, we regret not having done so. Do not be a victim of its own negligence.
5. Analyses your own performance. However it is quite difficult to find time, it is important to stop a while and look at the numbers of the company or business to learn as we go.
These are the best indicators to analyze the performance of your business and find your rhythm.