2. IT Security: security structures specialists, charged with protecting networks, data, software and hardware.
3. Cloud Computing / Virtualization: responsible for implementing and maintaining virtualization platforms like VMware, sphere and Microsoft Hyper-V.
4. Project Manager: able to direct and coordinate equipment and processes, and manage budgets.
5. Support desk: although the cloud is in full swing, it is still essential to maintain and repair PCs and laptops of any company .
6. Programming / Application development: high demand, and growing. Who knew years ago that had to be on Facebook or the App Store?
7. Leadership: Although many believe that leaders are born not made, many of the functions of leadership (vision, motivation, determination, planning, etc…) Can be learned.
8. Business Outlook: those endowed balance between common sense and ability to lead.
9. Creativity: able to get ideas to improve any part of the business .
10. Finance: no matter the position they occupied on the company, anyone will come in handy to know what is spoken when you see the balance sheets.
11. Sales / Communication: No matter how good a product of little use if no one is able to sell it.
12. Technological applications: in a world dominated by technology, every professional must know and manage applications that help you do your job.